Audits are essential to your business long term development and success. At Cox Partners Accountants “we add value” by utilising our extensive experience in providing independent audit and assurance services to you.
Audits are often considered a cost that provides little or no value, which can be seen as disruptive and time consuming by many business owners. However, as a client of Cox Partners Accountants this does not have to be the case. We can assist you to meet legislative requirements and advise you on the correct processes to maximise future business performance, development and growth. The key is to select the right auditor for your business.
We are skilled in conducting audits for a wide range of structures, such as self managed superannuation funds (SMSF’s), trading entities, not-for-profit organisations, professional services businesses and trust accounts.
During the audit process we will work with you to understand the business and to identify, manage and rectify any specific risk issues.
Audit and assurance services for:
- Trust Accounts for Solicitors, Accountants, Real Estate Agents and Travel Agents.
- Companies, Trusts, Incorporated Associations and Partnerships.
- Not-for-profit organisations.
Further support provided for:
- Investigations and litigation support services.
- Advisory on financial statements.
Our senior auditor is:
- a registered company auditor,
- a registered SMSF auditor; and,
- with over 35 years experience in audit.