Company legislation requires business to perform a myriad of administration tasks which are time consuming. We at Cox Partners Accountants offer you the following services that will relieve you of this burden and the potential risk of receiving a penalty if documents are lodged late.
Free yourself and let Cox Partners Accountants take care of your corporate secretarial compliance requirements demanded by government regulations.
We understand the requirements responsibilities and obligations that are required for the administration of all companies, trusts, incorporated associations, partnerships, SMSF’s and unincorporated entities.
At Cox Partners Accountants we can assist you with:
- General advice on company matters.
- Entity formations for:
- Incorporated associations,
- SMSF’s; and,
- Unincorporated entities.
- Annual reviews of your entities.
- Assistance with changes of directors, office holders, members/unitholders/shareholders, address and office details.
- Share transfers.
- Preparation of minutes of meetings.
- Share registry services.
- Registered office facilities.